Instrument Cluster/ Speedometer Repair Service
Specializing in GM Cars & Trucks
Call us! (606) 392-2078 or (859) 582-8235
|OEM Radio Repairs
Climate Control Repairs
If your 02-06 Chevy GM GMC vehicle (see list below) is experiencing any of these symptoms: Dead or Dim Driver Information Centers/Odometer Displays, Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel and or other gauges sticking, not resetting to "0" on ignition off, or any other erroneous readings, we have the solution. GM acknowledged the issue a few years ago and provided repairs under an extended warranty but because of (typically) excessive mileage, many cars and trucks did not qualify for the warranty repair solution. The repair requires removing the instrument cluster assembly, disassembling the cluster and replacing devices called stepper motors that drives each gauge. A new redesigned version of the original OEM stepper motor is now available that will provide a permanent fix for all replaced units.
Our GM repair service is being provided as an Expedited Mail In Service. (same day to 24 hour typical turnaround)
***Our turn around times may vary when it comes to our additional services (See our Additional Service list below!). Call for any questions!
Overview and requirements for the Mail In Instrument Standard GM Cluster Repair Service:
This option requires you or your mechanic to remove your instrument cluster, pack securely and ship via USPS/UPS/FedEx to our location for the repairs to be performed. You pay for shipping to our facility. Please include Service Order Document (PDF viewer required) with shipment. our repair turnaround is typically same day to 24 hours and we cover the UPS return shipping charge back to your shipping from address within the Continental US. Shipments other than Continental US continue reading below for alternate options.
Note: your GM vehicle can still operate and function without the instrument cluster installed although without the obvious speed or fuel level information.
What is included with this Standard GM repair:
- Test and inspect cluster for burned out backlight bulbs. (included with repair at no additional charge)
- Clean the face plate lens assembly.
- Replace all stepper motors. Even if only one gauge is bad, it's only a matter of time before others begin fail. Let's get it right the first time.
- Re-test cluster to insure quality and perform calibration of all gauges.
- After the repair we will package and re-ship to your return address via UPS or USPS Priority Mail.
- One year warranty on materials and workmanship. No mileage limitations.
- Your 100% satisfaction
- $200 - $600 savings over dealership repair/replacement costs.
Standard GM Cluster Pricing:
- $125 for the complete instrument cluster rebuild service. (6 or less gauge units)
- $135 for the complete instrument cluster rebuild service. (HD 7 gauge unit cluster)
- $155 for dead or totally failed instrument clusters. (Rebuild service included)
- $65 for odometer correction (form) reprogramming with any rebuild service listed above. (***Please include form with shipment.)
- $85 for odometer correction (form) reprogramming without any rebuild service listed above. (***Please include form with shipment)
- $60 adder for new full size truck lens assembly. (OEM)
- Return shipping included for all repaired instrument clusters. (Continental US Only)
- Other than Continental US orders please contact us for additional shipping options.
- Return shipping charge may apply for non-repairable clusters. Please no water or flood damaged units.
- Quantity discounts available for outsourcing repair facility shipping multiple units. Contact us for details.
Terms and Payments Excepted:
- Money Orders, Personal or Business Checks and Over the Phone Credit Card Transactions.
- Please include payment with instrument cluster shipment or use the "Add to Cart" service below for online PayPal and credit card transactions.
If using PayPal or their Credit Card services, please include a copy of the transaction receipt. You do not need a PayPal account for online Credit Card transactions.